A 9 year old child writing an ‘open’ letter on behalf of the class after a prolonged period of standardised testing in New York State. They want their voices heard and have asked if we can help them to do this.
This is not ‘our’ blog, so we shall write no more. This blog post belongs to the voice of this child and their class.
- Evidence that High-Stakes Testing Has Gotten Out-of-Hand (educationclearinghouse.wordpress.com)
- Leary: When it comes to education, don’t shortchange our children (vcstar.com)
- ELA Week – Are We Overtesting Our Children? – New City, NY Patch (educationclearinghouse.wordpress.com)
- Diane Ravitch’s Latest: How to Demoralize Teachers (educationclearinghouse.wordpress.com)
- Wales News: Welsh schools have become “exam factories”, claims teaching union (walesonline.co.uk)
- Primary schools banding delayed (bbc.co.uk)
- Wales News: Wales at an education crossroads and now is the time for action (walesonline.co.uk)
- England school inspectorate: Education has ‘stalled’ due to falling standards – BBC News (bbc.co.uk)